What is needed for a divorce? How to divide the property? And where and from whom to seek help in divorce? How to find a divorce attorney?
Parents and friends are not helpers here. In this case, it will competently turn to a professional fort collins divorce lawyer.
Who is a lawyer? This is a person who knows the laws and soberly assesses the situation and the optimal possibilities for the outcome of the case. And if you want your divorce not to drag on for years, then you need a family lawyer.
A divorce lawyer will assist at any stage of the divorce process and division of property.
It should be noted that divorce and division of property are two different processes.
Divorce assistance by a lawyer consists of several options: consultation, study of the case, drawing up an application, filing an application, accompanying you in the process, introducing divorce in your absence. You choose the option at your own discretion and it also depends on your financial capabilities. Conducting a divorce case in your absence is the most favorable option to save your time and nerves. Entrust a lawyer to complete your case, and in the meantime, you will be engaged in cases that are pleasant for you.
When planning a new family, seek the advice of your family lawyer who can advise you on how to avoid future property troubles. Lawyers work for you, they will draw up a marriage contract for you that will protect you and your property.
Being aware of any issue is a guarantee of your health and your property will remain with you.
Services of a lawyer (the list is not exhaustive):
1. dissolution (divorce) of marriage in court;
2. recognition of marriage as invalid;
3. division of the spouses ‘property, including with a deviation from the beginning of the equality of the spouses’ shares;
4. change of the marriage contract;
5. termination of the marriage contract;
6. invalidation of the marriage contract;
7. establishing paternity;
8. challenging paternity (maternity);
9. disputes related to the upbringing of a child, including:
• disputes about the place of residence of the child when the parents live separately;
• on the implementation of parental rights by a parent living separately from the child;
• on the elimination of obstacles to communication with the child fort collins child custody lawyer;
• on deprivation of parental rights;
• on the restoration of parental rights;
• on the restriction of parental rights;
• on the abolition of restrictions on parental rights;
8. recovery of alimony, including:
• recovery of alimony for the maintenance of minor children fort collins child support lawyer;
• collection of alimony for the maintenance of children;
• collection of alimony for the maintenance of disabled family members, parents, spouse;
• reduction of the amount and exemption from the payment of levied alimony.